We are excited to bring to you a free training on “Compliance for Tech Startups”.
A Tech Startup has been defined as a company whose purpose is to bring technology products or services to market. These companies innovate new technological products and services or simply drive an existing market with technological products and services
As more Tech Startups emerge on the market, it is crucial that proper understanding is acquired of the regulatory framework and compliance policies of the Tech Ecosystem.
This training would provide an in-depth knowledge into:
- Preliminary Considerations; Shareholders’ agreements, Partnership agreement employment contracts and others.
- Incorporation Checklist; Business Structure & Funding Options.
- Regulatory Considerations: Tax Liabilities, NOTAP (National Office for the Technology Acquisition and Promotion), Intellectual Property and Data Protection Laws.
- A Discourse on the Nigerian Startup Bill.
- Conclusion & Recommendations.
The best way to avoid regulatory setbacks is to first understand the relevant regulations and work to develop compliant policies and business practices from the start.
Join our free virtual training on Compliance for Tech startups
Date: 29th April 2022
Time: 11 am
The training is free, however, registration is Compulsory.
click to register
See you there!